Senior Consultant - Embedded System, IT Security, Software, Web Engg.
Experience in Internet of Things domain is a plus. Good technical understanding on Linux OS. Ability to derive Test plan, Test cases, debug and analyze issues. Must have proven learning ability to work on newer technology areas and perform to the expectations. Basic understanding on OS/Embedded concepts is must. Good understanding of C/C++, Perl, Python will be an added advantage.
- 1. hands-on experience in embedded firmware development using Assembly, C/C .
2. Knowledge of embedded system design in 8/16/32 bit devices.
3.Experience in PIC/ARM micro-controllers, serial protocols (UART/SPI/I2C). Ethernet protocol (TCPIP, HTTP), Automotive Protocol (CAN) Exposure to Bootloader, FOTA (Firmware Over The Air), Wireless technologies, GSM/GPRS, RFID, MPLAB, IAR, Keil.
3.Good understanding of full hardware product life cycle and related standards compliance. In-depth knowledge of electronic circuits and physics behind them.
4.Exposure to documentation and debugging activities. Excellent communication skills both written and spoken. Ability to work on very tight schedules.
5.Ready to travel onsite if required for months. embedded systems design, engineering, maintenance, trouble shooting, designing.
- Expertise at handling huge code bases and designing of multi layered architecture with software life expectancy to maximum
- Ready and Self Motivated to fiddle with hardware and embedded systems
- Brilliant knowledge of embedded systems with bare-metal as well as RTOS/Linux environment
- Interfacing of Sensors and Actuators (LIDAR, 10 D.O.F. IMUs , Infrared, Laser)
- Usage of communication protocols such as CANopen, MODBUS, i2C, Embedded Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485
- Complete ownership of a smart and evolving firmware for a dynamically evolving embedded system
- Knowledge of Harness & Interconnect Designing like Connector wire gauge, length, routing tie down & protection mechanisms.
- knowledge of EMI / EMC design Site testing & support existing product.Solid understanding of RTOS; QNXs Resource Manager framework overall a solid embedded developer.
4-5 yrs of related work experience, good communication skills with positive attitude towards white and black box testing. Should have good understanding of system level testing of embedded systems with expertise in Multimedia domains like Camera, Video & Audio.
Education: M-Tech / ME / MS / MSc
Alternate Link :http://www.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newminnernew.php?f=310117000117
Interested candidate come for interview within 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM except Sunday / Send us CV (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; please mention the post & source.)